Find the career that suits your wants and needs, look at our current job opportunities!
Framont & Partners Management is hiring passionate people who could bring value to our business. We constantly update our open vacancies!
We are looking for a proactive and well-motivated person, aiming at developing our network in Malta and other European countries.
With main focus on B2B target, the person should be dedicated to becoming an Independent Advisor cooperating with Framont & Partners Management on a full time basis.
Our products and services, our investment philosophy and our market approach require a dedicated resource ready to speak about our strengths in the industry.
Contact us for further details on the role and expectations. Dedicated options will be proposed, based on your CV, contacts, and previous background in the industry.
Junior Portfolio Analyst
This position presents an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a dynamic investment team servicing a global client base.
We are looking to hire a Junior Portfolio Analyst. Based in Malta, the ideal candidate will work with the invetments Team to provide support for their portfolio management activities.
- Interacting closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders to ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across client portfolios;
- Rebalancing portfolios in response to investment strategies, cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines;
- Monitoring positions and verifying that transactions are consistent with client guidelines;
- Interacting with many areas of the firm to improve processes and minimize operational risks; and
- Monitoring performance, risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios.
The successful candidate for this position is likely to show:
- A Strong attitude and passion for the trading and financial work;
- Previous asset management industry experience is preferred, although candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered;
- Demonstrated strong understanding of, and interest in, finanacial markets and analysis;
- Advanced analytical skills, a quantitative orientation, and a detail oriented mindset;
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks;
Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with investment and other business professionals around the firm;
- Ability to think creatively and initiate projects that lead to improved implementation of strategies and trades;
- Strong academic credentials. An undergraduate degree is required;
- A post-graduate degree or relevant professional qualification (e.g., CFA), or progress towards one, would be viewed favorably.
We are looking for a candidate who is methodical and precise in their record keeping and data management; they are a motivated, determined and driven individual who is able to operate between investment, finance and portfolio teams to ensure an accurate assessment of the health of the portfolio is maintained at all times.
The candidate will be trained up to become a discretionary portfolio manager, with regulatory approval, and be responsible for managed portfolios transactions. The firm plans to remain small and flexible, therefore the role will also include taking responsibility for administration (middle office) and client presentations (client facing) as well as the investment management duties.
If you are interested in our careers, please submit your resume and fill the contact form specifying the job opportunity of your interest.